From a customers point of view that is looking for a better Melbourne carpet cleaners, there are five questions you should ask a house cleaning Canberra company before deciding on a carpet cleaner that is right for you. And those five questions are…
- What Guarantee do you offer? If the guarantee does not sound so good then I suggest not going with that carpet cleaner. When shopping around don’t make the same mistake as most people do by shopping just for the best price. Shopping around for the best guarantee is one sure way to separate the yahoos who will most likely rip you off compared to the confident and quality professionals
- Are you a member of any association? This is not a deciding factor but it can add to a Sydney based carpet cleaners credibility.
- Are you insured? Insurance is very important as I’ve lost track of the number of times I’ve personally seen carpets destroyed at the hands of an amateur carpet cleaner. These yahoos have also been responsible for braking furniture and people’s valuable belongings.
- Are you certified and licensed at carpet cleaning? Be sure to see their certificates in writing and I suggest not believing it till you see it. It doesn’t necessarily have to be an up to date one…just as long as they have done the course at some point is sufficient.
- Why should I choose you from anyone else? This is a really good question and this is when you should listen really carefully to the answer as most yahoos will crumble at a question like this.
Even though these five questions are exceptionally good questions, they are rendered worthless if you don’t ask to see written proof of these credentials. What commercial cleaning services Auckland, Melbourne, Sydney and Queensland tell you over the phone these days and what they deliver are sometimes two completely different things so be sure to ask for written proof. Failing to provide any written proof would be the deciding factor for me to say no thanks.